Thursday 5 February 2009

Jai Ho Song Confusion!

When I first heard Jai Ho from SDM I fell in love with that song.....I still listen to it in repeat mode! I am a HUGE fan of A R Rahman!
Recently heard in the news that the song was earlier for the movie Yuvraaj by Subhash Ghai and since it couldn't be used in the movie for some reasons it was used in the Slumdog Millionaire movie and has become a sensation across the "Globe"!
Now my confusion stars here...In another news interview ARR said the inspiration for the Jai Ho song was the movie (Slumdog Millionaire) itself.
Now can anyone please explain to me why did ARR say this inspite of the song being composed for the movie Yuvraaj?

I am not critcising ARR or anything but this is the small doubt and confusion in my mind that I will be glad if any one clears it for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment