Sunday 22 February 2009

Lucky Generation!

I was recently wondering about the latest events like :- 1.ARR winning the LA Critics' Choice Awards, Golden Globe Awards, BAFTAs.....becoming the first INDIAN to do so....He also won 3 Oscar nominations for Slumdog Millionaire!

2. Indian Prime Minister signing the Nuclear Deal with America.....The first deal of its kind.

3.The Indian Cricket Team winning the FIRST installment (or whatever you call it) of the World T20 Championship!

4.The historic election of Barack Obama.....the first African-American President of USA!

5.Internet was not available in my parents' generation now we an search for information on the net instead of spending hours in the library! (this is not a recent event of course!)

The above mentioned points were not witnessed by my parents or grandparents(in their youth I mean!)...I am very happy and glad to say that I have been the lucky generation to witness all this in my youth!
All this were my random thoughts when I am staring into space instead of studying!

I also would like to be the first generation to be able to witness the end of terrorism and spread of peace in this world instead of all this massacre every fortnight.

PEACE TO ALL

2 comments:

  1. i agree!! though im not EXACTLY this generation..
    im 19 !!! lmao! but still...LUCKY GENERATION!!

    ReplyDelete